In the culinary arts, Cinnamon is often the secret ingredient in delectable dishes. It contains a raveled blend of sweet and spice. For thousands of years, Cinnamon has been touted for its medicinal properties. The essential oil captures the ineffable qualities of Cinnamon, its ability to heal and sharpen the mind. The warm and intense aroma of Cinnamon Bark can stimulate the appetite and ignite the senses. For those looking for a spark of creativity, softly inhaling Cinnamon Bark can usher in inspiration. When applied topically in extremely low dilution, Cinnamon Bark can soothe and restore achy or fatigued muscles and joints. It has a sweeter aroma than Cinnamon Leaf and is a pleasing addition to household cleaners. Cinnamon Bark is derived from the thick bark of tropical evergreen trees through a steam distillation process. The tree has shiny green, leathery leaves, small white flowers and oval bluish-white berries. The leaves have a spicy aroma when bruised and the oil is distilled from the new shoots of the inner bark of the tree. BOTANICAL NAME: Cinnamomum zeylanicum ORIGIN: Ceylon EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation PLANT PART: Bark NOTE: Middle FAMILY: Lauraceae BLENDS WELL WITH: Tangerine, Clove, and other citrus and spices AROMA: Sweet, spicy, sharp, and warm CONSISTENCY: Thin COLOR: Clear – Pale Yellow **Euro droppers are not included with 100 & 250 ml bottles** SAFETY: Dilute to 0.07% when using topically. Using more than the recommended dilution can cause adverse reactions such as blood thinning, embryotoxicity, sensitization, or mucous membrane irritation. Avoid using if pregnant or breastfeeding SHELF LIFE: 2 Years
- Each oil is available in 5, 10, 30, 100 and 250 ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 Ways to Use Essential Oils brochure. For more details about this product, see Product Description section below.
- Each oil is GC/MS tested to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. Reports and comments posted on direct website. No pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives. All oils stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- Highest quality and affordable prices. We do not sell wholesale or to stores, but offer top quality essential oils at the best price, direct to our loyal customers. We ship promptly from our garden to your home, which means product never sits on shelves. We control the freshness and quality of each product.
- We are one of the top 250 US sellers on Amazon.com (ranked 178 out of around 2 million sellers), with a consistent customer service feedback rating of 100%. Edens Garden is women owned and operated. 10% of all proceeds are donated to a variety of organizations.
- We offer 164 oils- Age Defy (Immortelle), Align (Valor), Allspice, Amyris, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Anxiety Ease, Aphrodisiac, Arborvitae, Aromance, Balance, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Blue Tansy, Breathe Easier, Buddha Wood, Cajeput, Camphor, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot Seed, Cassia, Cedarwood-Atlas & Himalayan, Celery Seed, Cellulite, Chamomile-German & Roman, Cilantro, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Cistus, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa, Coffee, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Digest Ease (DigestZen/Di-Gize), Dill Weed, Earth & Wood, Elemi, Energy Boost, Eucalyptus-Globulus & Radiata, Exhale (Breathe/Raven), Fennel, Fir Balsam, Forthaves (OnGuard/Thieves), Frankincense-Carterii, Frereana & Serrata, Frankincense & Myrrh, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Goldenrod, Good Night (Serenity/Peace & Calming), Grapefruit, Harmony, Head Ease (PastTense/M-Grain), Helichrysum, Hope, Hyssop, Immunity, Jasmine, Joy, Juniper Berry, Key Lime, Laurel Leaf, Lavender-Bulgarian, French & Spike, Ledum, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love, Mandarin, Meditation, Melissa, Mountain Savory, Muhuhu, Muscle Relief (Deep Blue/Panaway), Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Opoponax, Oregano, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Pennyroyal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Pest Defy, Petitgrain, Pine, Plai, PMS Ease (Clary Calm/Dragon Time), Purify, Quiet Time, Ravensara, Ravintsara, Relaxation, Respiratory Ease, Root Beer, Rose-Bulgarian & Moroccan, Rose Geranium, Rosemary-Moroccan & Spanish, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood-Australian & East Indian, Simply Citrus, Sleep Ease, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spring Garden, Spruce, Stay Alert, Stress Relief, Sunshine Spice, Sweet Ambiance, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagetes, Tangerine, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Uplift, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, White Fir, Wild Orange, Wintergreen, Yarrow & Ylang Ylang