Botanical Name: Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Main Constituents: Cinnamaldehyde: 65.60% Plant Part: Bark Origin: China Processing Method: Steam Distilled Description / Color / Consistency: A clear, yellow to brownish liquid. Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A middle note of strong aroma, it has a warm, spicy scent between that of clove and cinnamon, with sharper notes. Blends With: Frankincense, Lavender, Cedarwood, Orange, Lemon, Neroli, Ylang-ylang. Product Abstract: Cinnamomum zeylanicum is a tropical evergreen tree of the laurel family growing up to 15 m (45 feet) in the wild. The tree has a very thin smooth bark, with a light yellowish brown color and a highly fragrant odor. Its pleasant scent has lead it to be a perfect addition to creams, lotions and soaps.
- Botanical Name: Cinnamomum Zeylanicum
- HIGHEST SUPERIOR QUALITY ESSENTIAL OILS – STRICT QUALITY CONTROL !!!
- ALL OUR ESSENTIAL OILS ARE 100% PURE & NATURAL THERAPEUTIC GRADE. NO ADDED INGREDIENTS
- WE NEVER SACRIFICE QUALITY FOR PRICE. “ABSOLUTELY NO” SYNTHETICS, CHEMICALS, CARRIER or BASES ADDED
- OVER 140 DIFFERENT 100% PURE NATURAL ESSENTIAL OILS , GIFT SETS AND STATER KIT IN TOP 6, 14, 32, 64