Cozying up on a chilly morning with little to do but enjoy the warmth of the indoors can remind us of the stillness and peace of quiet moments. Cinnamon Leaf essential oil has an aroma that can fill a room or home with comforting delight. It has a sweet and spicy aroma with woody layers. Not to be confused with Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf offers a unique set of benefits all its own. A natural energizer, Cinnamon Leaf has impressive local anesthetic and anti-inflammatory properties. For those suffering from chronic inflammation, Cinnamon Leaf can be highly effective. It can also help relieve some of the heaviness of depression. Diffusing Cinnamon Leaf or adding it to a potpourri mix can cheer up friends or family nearby. Native to Asia, Cinnamon Leaf is derived from the leaves of evergreen trees through a steam distillation process. For centuries, Chinese physicians used Cinnamon Leaf in herbal remedies. Today, many prominent soap manufacturers blend Cinnamon Leaf and Orange essential oils to create a captivating aroma. BOTANICAL NAME: Cinnamomum zeylanicum ORIGIN: Ceylon EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation PLANT PART: Leaves NOTE: Middle FAMILY: Lauraceae BLENDS WELL WITH: Tangerine, Clove, and other citrus and spices AROMA: Sweet, spicy, and warm with woody undertones CONSISTENCY: Thin COLOR: Pale Brown **Euro droppers are not included with 100 & 250 ml bottles** SAFETY: Dilute to 0.6% when using topically. Using more than the recommended dilution can cause adverse reactions such as blood thinning, embryotoxicity, sensitization, or mucous membrane irritation. Avoid using if pregnant or breastfeeding SHELF LIFE: 4 Years
- Each oil is available in 5, 10, 30, 100 and 250 ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 Ways to Use Essential Oils brochure. For more details about this product, see Product Description section below.
- Each oil is GC/MS tested to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. Reports and comments posted on direct website. No pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives. All oils stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- Highest quality and affordable prices. We do not sell wholesale or to stores, but offer top quality essential oils at the best price, direct to our loyal customers. We ship promptly from our garden to your home, which means product never sits on shelves. We control the freshness and quality of each product.
- We are one of the top 250 US sellers on Amazon.com (ranked 178 out of around 2 million sellers), with a consistent customer service feedback rating of 100%. Edens Garden is women owned and operated. 10% of all proceeds are donated to a variety of organizations.
- We offer 164 oils- Age Defy (Immortelle), Align (Valor), Allspice, Amyris, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Anxiety Ease, Aphrodisiac, Arborvitae, Aromance, Balance, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Blue Tansy, Breathe Easier, Buddha Wood, Cajeput, Camphor, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot Seed, Cassia, Cedarwood-Atlas & Himalayan, Celery Seed, Cellulite, Chamomile-German & Roman, Cilantro, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Cistus, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa, Coffee, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Digest Ease (DigestZen/Di-Gize), Dill Weed, Earth & Wood, Elemi, Energy Boost, Eucalyptus-Globulus & Radiata, Exhale (Breathe/Raven), Fennel, Fir Balsam, Forthaves (OnGuard/Thieves), Frankincense-Carterii, Frereana & Serrata, Frankincense & Myrrh, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Goldenrod, Good Night (Serenity/Peace & Calming), Grapefruit, Harmony, Head Ease (PastTense/M-Grain), Helichrysum, Hope, Hyssop, Immunity, Jasmine, Joy, Juniper Berry, Key Lime, Laurel Leaf, Lavender-Bulgarian, French & Spike, Ledum, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love, Mandarin, Meditation, Melissa, Mountain Savory, Muhuhu, Muscle Relief (Deep Blue/Panaway), Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Opoponax, Oregano, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Pennyroyal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Pest Defy, Petitgrain, Pine, Plai, PMS Ease (Clary Calm/Dragon Time), Purify, Quiet Time, Ravensara, Ravintsara, Relaxation, Respiratory Ease, Root Beer, Rose-Bulgarian & Moroccan, Rose Geranium, Rosemary-Moroccan & Spanish, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood-Australian & East Indian, Simply Citrus, Sleep Ease, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spring Garden, Spruce, Stay Alert, Stress Relief, Sunshine Spice, Sweet Ambiance, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagetes, Tangerine, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Uplift, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, White Fir, Wild Orange, Wintergreen, Yarrow & Ylang Ylang