Conjugated Linoleic Acid is a slightly altered form of linoleic acid, an Omega-6 fatty acid important to human health. Omega-6 fatty acids are derived from the foods we eat primarily from meat and dairy products. Therefore, CLA is primarily found in meat and dairy products. Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) is a potent Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Carcinogen, and Anti-Catabolite, as well as a powerful immune system enhancer. Some of the common accolades of CLA are assistance in fat burning, building and retention of lean muscle.
- Well-designed clinical trials suggest that CLA may reduce body fat mass.* Together with a balanced diet and regular exercise, Forzagen CLA 2000 is a great, non-stimulating addition to your overall weight-loss plan.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid is a slightly altered form of linoleic acid, an Omega-6 fatty acid important to human health.
- The leading brand of CLA. Industry-best products developed by our on-staff physician and backed by our knowledgeable customer support professionals have made Forzagen’s CLA 2000 a best-selling weight management supplement.
- Certified quality and purity. Forzagen’s CLA 2K is manufactured in the USA in an NSF/GMP certified facility, assuring you that your purchase meets strict standards for ingredient quality and safety. All natural, non-stimulating, and gluten-free.
- Responsive customer support. Our unsurpassed service professionals are available to answer any questions you may have.