This Dog Skin Aid Veterinary Natural Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract made from Dried Calendula (Calendula officinalis), Nettle (Urtica dioica), Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobilis), Burdock (Arctium lappa), and Blue Flag Root (Iris versicolor). Calendula has cooling, anti-inflammatory effect that is useful for inflammed, irritated skin. Nettle supports dogs kidneys by helping to eliminate uric acid. Due to cleansing action, Nettle protects from chronic dog skin problems. Chamomile has gentle cooling action. Burdock is one of the most powerful and effectve blood tonic. It is commonly used to help pets suffering from different dog skin disorders like psoriasis, acne and eczema. Any statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is Herbal Supplement and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with a qualified veterinarian before using this or any other herbal products.
- This Dog Skin Aid extract made from the natural highest quality human-grade Dried Calendula (Calendula officinalis), Nettle (Urtica dioica), Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobilis), Burdock (Arctium lappa), and Blue Flag Root (Iris versicolor). Other ingredients: vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water.
- Hawaii Pharm Dog Skin Aid Supplement contains no GMO, gluten, heavy metals, artificial colors, preservatives or synthetic fertilizers!
- Super concentrated Dog Skin Aid Veterinary Natural Alcohol-FREE extract: dried plant/ solvents ratio is 1:3! 1 ml of our glycerite is approximately equal to 300 mg of dried plant.
- Dog Skin Aid Pet Herbal Supplement is 100% drug-free and non-addictive natural Glycerin based liquid formula proudly manufactured in the USA, Hawaii to ensure highest quality of the product!
- Suggested use: For dogs under 30 lbs, use 0.25-0.5 ml 3 x daily; for dogs 30-60 lbs, use 0.5-1.0 ml 3x daily; for dogs more than 60 lbs, use 1-2 ml 3x daily; For Cats, use 0.25-0.5 ml 1-2x daily.