Feeling stressed? You’re not alone. Genexa’s stress support formula is Certified Organic and Non-GMO Verified, and helps you relax and be free of anxiety while supporting a positive mood and mental clarity. It also reduces tension and treats irritability, inability to concentrate, sleeplessness and fatigue. With less harsh fillers and organic active ingredients, Genexa’s homeopathic anxiety pills are healthier so you can be too. The easy, tasty, vanilla lavender chewable tablet is designed to take anytime, anywhere. Don’t let stress get in the way of life. Genexa, which makes Stress Relief, is a healthier take on medicine. Genexa is the world’s first Certified Organic and Non-GMO medicines. At Genexa, we believe medicine should be free from unhealthy fillers and toxins and simply focus on healing. From adults to children, we are committed to creating medicines that treat ailments such as cold, flu, allergies, sleep and more. Genexa is also a Certified B-Corp dedicated to making the world a healthier place by donating to charities focused on kids health and clean water. Check out our products and learn why what’s in your medicine makes a difference in getting better and staying healthy.
- ANXIETY & STRESS RELIEF – Effective treatment for stress, anxiety, fatigue, nervousness, inability to concentrate, hypersensitivity, irritability and sleeplessness.
- THE ONLY CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND NON-GMO STRESS RELIEF MEDICINE – Genexa has created the world’s first and only Certified Organic and Non-GMO Verified stress supplement. Certified Organic ingredients are purer, cleaner and healthier with less harsh fillers. Our medicine is healthier so you can be too.
- NATURAL, NON-HABIT FORMING – Genexa Stress Relief is safe, effective and has no drug interactions.
- PHYSICIAN FORMULATED – Genexa homeopathic medicines are exclusively formulated and enhanced by its Chief Medical Officer and medical team.
- PRODUCED IN THE USA using the world’s finest Certified Organic ingredients. Genexa Stress Relief is regulated as a drug by the FDA and complies with the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices for the production of drugs.