GoWISE USA Advanced Control Digital Blood Pressure Monitor w/Large LCD Screen, Large Size Cuff, – Upper Arm measures systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, and pulse rate with Oscillographic testing mode. Features include blood pressure classification; irregular heartbeat detection; over-pressure protection/ 250 records memory recall; large LCD V.A. display (5.5″ by 1.5″); attractive carry bag; colorful retail box; and instruction manual. Measurement appears during inflation. Cuff fits upper arm perimeter of approximately 8.75″ x to 16.5″ in circumference. Measurement range: pressure 0-40kPa (0-300mmhg); pulse value 40-199 times/minute. Accuracy: pressure ±3mmhg (±0.4kPa); pulse value ±5%. Normal working condition: temperature 41° to 104°F; relative humidity <85%. Storage and transportation condition: temperature -4° to 140°F; relative humidity 10-93%. Power: four AAA batteries. What's in the box: Digital Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor, Upper arm cuff, (4) AAA batteries, and an Illustrated Instruction Manual.
- Systolic blood pressure; Diastolic blood pressure; Pulse rate; Irregular Heartbeat Detection and Hypertension Risk Indicator; Measurement appears during inflation
- The monitor is powered by 4 AAA batteries that are included with each purchase. An option to power with a DC adaptor (not included) is available.
- Our blood pressure monitor comes with a large size cuff that measures a range of 8.75″-16.5″.
- The blood pressure monitor contains a Large LCD Display. It can also store two distinct users and memory records.
- Each unit comes with a monitor, cuff, and batteries.