The HANDY BRAIN is an amazing visual aid for doctors, therapists and teachers that turns a 2-dimensional drawing into a 3-dimensional brain hemisphere. Instructions included have 16 pages of concise neuroscience information. Cut the end of the cardboard insert to place under your fingertips. No other assembly is required! Created by a therapist for therapists, doctors, and educators and produced by mental health consumers. Kate Cohen-Posey demonstrates how to use the HANDY BRAIN at her PESI seminars: Neuroscience for Clinicians. Go to www.pesi.com to find one coming to your area.
- Medium (4" x 7.75") fits most women; Large (4.75" x 10.5") fits most men
- Learn steps to reduce stress, treat common disorders, and improve relationships
- Discover brain areas that drive depression, ADHD, and schizophrenia and treatment options.
- See the HANDY BRAIN on Youtube for demonstrations of how to use it.
- No storage required. Easily transported in your pocket.