Our commitment to quality, affordability and durability is consistent in all of our mattresses. With L A Baby's Natural IV Triple Zone 2 in 1 Soy Foam Crib Mattress with Blended Visco Bamboo Quilted Cover we add sustainability to that list. Looking to reduce your carbon footprint and dependency on foreign oil? Our soy based mattresses are a perfect choice if you are looking for a mattress that will provide firm support and comfort to your little one’s developing spine. The blended visco Bamboo quilted cover is luxurious to the touch and easy to clean, thanks to it having a waterproof back. Proudly made in the U.S.A. from domestic and imported sources.
- The CertiPUR-US Certified high density soy foam core and borders for extra side edge support and safety are both made from renewable resources; CertiPUR-US Memory foam on the toddler side and an additional polyester blend layer on both sides combine to provide unsurpassed comfort for your baby or toddler.
- Our blended viscose from Bamboo cover is quilted with waterproof back and not only beautiful but it also has a dust mite barrier, is hypo-allergenic and provides a comfortable sleeping area.
- The blended viscose from Bamboo cover is made from 40% bamboo fiber, 45% micro fiber and 15% spandex that allows the cover to stretch and conform to either inner spring or soy foam cores.
- Bamboo fabrics are thermal regulating and combined with the absence of harmful chemicals make Bamboo fabrics great for everyone, including those with skin sensitivities.
- Air-vents promote mattress freshness; Cloth binding is sewn with a lock stitch that helps prevent edge seam from splitting and moisture from entering; Proudly made in the U.S.A. from domestic and imported sources.