Promotes healthy immune function, strong bones, hormonal production and overall well-being There is a growing body of evidence that many adults and the elderly are deficient in Vitamin D. For individuals who do not receive adequate sun exposure, supplementing with a minimum of 1000 IU per day is often recommended. Best known for its role in building and maintaining strong bones, vitamin D3 also promotes the health of the immune system, your sense of well-being and overall good health. MegaFood provides 100% whole food Vitamin D3, the most bioactive and bioavailable form of this essential nutrient. The Vitamin D3 used to nourish our budding nutritional yeast to create our 100% whole food concentrate is sourced from lanolin. It is suitable for vegetarians and is free of fish, gluten and soy. Find whole foods vitamin D at MegaFood ? the only purveyor of premium, hand-crafted whole food supplements. Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 1 Tablet Vitamin D-3 (20 mg S. cerevisiae): 1000 IU Immune
- PROMOTES OVERALL WELL-BEING: Promotes healthy immune function, strong bones, and hormone production. Delivers amino acids and sterols which act to catalyze utilization and replenish the body.
- TESTING. TESTING. TESTING: Our food and ingredients are tested 3 times throughout the process to ensure that it all meets our strict purity standards.
- THE SLO-FOOD PROCESS: We mill, puree, and optimize nutrient content, then dehydrate our ingredients with the utmost care in our unique Slo-food Process, making the best products for your health.
- GENTLE+EASY TO DIGEST: FoodState Nutrients are made with whole foods to provide essential vitamins and minerals that are easy-to-digest and gentle on the body, even when taken on an empty stomach. You aren’t limited to when you can integrate MegaFood into your day.
- QUALITY MARKED, FARM TO TABLET: Since 1973, MegaFood has been committed to making products that use real food from family-owned farms to make a real difference. We partner with a team of scientists at the University of New Hampshire to identify which fresh whole foods are the best to deliver vitamins and minerals while ensuring the freshness of the foods we start with is delivered in every tablet we make.