Our classic Arctic Cod Liver Oil has always been derived from 100% wild Arctic cod (Skrei)—no other fish oils or synthetic additives are ever used. Unlike fermented oils, our cod liver oils are manufactured to eliminate free fatty acids and prevent rancidity. By managing every step of the supply chain, we ensure the exceptional quality, safety, and sustainability of our products, from boat to bottle. This product is also available in lemon-flavored soft gels.
- ABOVE AND BEYOND: Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver Oil provides essential support for your heart, brain, immune and nervous systems. Made with 100% Arctic cod, and surpasses all international quality standards for purity and freshness.
- FROM BOAT TO BOTTLE: The hallmark of achievement for Nordic Naturals is the uniqueness of our vertically integrated Arctic Cod Liver Oil. By managing every step of the supply chain we ensure the exceptional quality, safety, and sustainability of our products, from boat to bottle.
- WILD CAUGHT + SUSTAINABLY SOURCED: Every batch of Nordic Naturals fish oil is crafted from wild-caught, omega-rich fish from the freshest catch, sourced from the cleanest waters, and only in a way that fully protects the ocean’s fragile ecosystem.
- BEST ABSORPTION FOR BEST RESULTS: Nordic Naturals formulas are produced in true triglyceride form to ensure optimal absorption and results.
- THE ALPHA OF OMEGAS: At Nordic Naturals we believe that omega oils are essential to life. By correcting the global omega-3 deficiency, we give each generation what they need to grow healthy and strong. Through science and innovation, we are committed to delivering safe, effective omega oils.
- Made from 100% wild Arctic cod
- Essential support for the heart, brain, and immune and nervous systems
- Surpasses all international quality standards for purity and freshness
- Triglyceride form for better absorption of essential omega-3s