Magnesium’s Vital Role
Magnesium deficiency is becoming more prominent in society, with approximately 75% of Americans lacking the optimal amount of magnesium. As an essential mineral to all cells, it plays a key role in over 300 enzymatic reactions in the body, including cardiovascular health, healthy bones, muscle relaxation, energy production, intestinal mobility and neurotransmitter processes.
Viva Labs #1 Superior Form of Magnesium
When a chelate molecule binds magnesium with the amino acid glycine, the end product is magnesium bisglycinate chelate. This attachment prevents compounds like phytates breaking the bond, allowing for easy transfer through the intestinal wall. Research indicates this is the most highly absorbable form of magnesium, ensuring immediate uptake by the intestines and no stomach acid being required for breakdown. Viva Labs only uses the most superior form of magnesium and stands behind the quality and purity of our product.
Why Choose Magnesium Bisglycinate vs Magnesium Oxide and Citrate?
Studies indicate magnesium bisglycinate to be four times more effective than its counterparts and requires no stomach acid for absorption. Viva Labs’ magnesium bisglycinate chelate is highly absorbed and will not cause any stomach or intestinal discomfort.
The Viva Labs Difference
Nearly all of the magnesium bisglycinate supplements available today are buffered. Buffering adds inferior forms of magnesium like magnesium oxide, which lower the level of absorption. Viva Labs ensures our product is 100% fully reacted, not buffered and chelated, making it superior to all existing magnesium products on the market.
- Four Times More Effective – inferior forms of magnesium, such as oxide and citrate, have been associated with digestive discomfort and poor absorption. Viva Labs Magnesium Bisglycinate is clinically shown to be four times more effective than its inferior counterparts causing no stomach discomfort.
- 200 mg Magnesium per Serving – high sugar diets, stress and environmental pollutants inhibit the absorption of magnesium, making it difficult to fulfill your Recommended Daily Intake (RDI). Each serving of Viva Labs Magnesium Bisglycinate represents roughly 50% of your total RDI.
- Enhanced Chelated Form – chelated magnesium is bound to an amino acid which facilitates the absorption of magnesium in the intestinal wall where it is highly absorbed.
- Essential Mineral – magnesium supports all metabolic pathways including, promoting relaxation of muscles, reducing the frequency of leg cramps, improving cardiovascular system functions, strengthening bones and teeth and promoting regularity.
- Fully Reacted, Not Buffered – buffered magnesium is often mixed with different minerals resulting in an inferior product. The amino acid chelates in our formula are buffer-free and rigorously tested to ensure quality and fully reacted magnesium.