This unique formula uses herbal heroes specific for healthy upper respiratory tract function.* WishGarden Herbs’ Kick-Ass Sinus supports healthy secretions and immunity while herbal lymphatics kick invaders out.* Use Kick-Ass Sinus to soothe uncomfortable sinus tissue.* *The products and the claims made about specific vitamins, supplements or other items, equipment, or procedures on or through this website have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Please consult with a licensed doctor or physician before using any supplements, starting any diet or exercise program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
- ✅HEROIC HERBS FOR SINUS HEALTH: This unique formula uses herbal heroes specific to healthy upper respiratory tract function. Kick-Ass Sinus supports healthy secretions and immunity while herbal lymphatics help kick invaders out.
- ✅CERTIFIED ORGANIC & WILD-HARVESTED INGREDIENTS: Our staff of highly trained herbalists use only quality-tested ingredients to produce our signature formulations that soothe, nurture and support our bodies in the way nature intended.
- ✅LIQUID FORM THAT ABSORBS QUICKLY: Liquids are easily absorbed by the body. They allow you to customize your serving so you can best meet your needs, are easy to swallow, and convenient for on-the-go use.
- ✅COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY: We make remedies from a love of plants and the earth, so sustainability is very important to us. Each of our suppliers goes through an extensive screening process and meet our high standards for sustainability & quality.
- ✅*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.