Cinnamon flavored Spry xylitol mints are a natural alternative to artificially-sweetened bad breath mints and other dry mouth mints. They are comprised of six natural, non-GMO ingredients: Xylitol, Calcium Lactate, Magnesium Stearate, Gum Arabic, Natural Cinnamon Flavor, and Beeswax. All gluten-free ingredients are handled with precision and care to ensure the absence of cross contamination of potential allergens. The leading ingredient, xylitol, is recommended by dental and medical professionals for its positive effects on oral and bodily health. Spry’s sugar free mints will stifle bad breath and help the symptoms of dry mouth, yet those benefits are merely the beginning. By eating these xylitol mints daily you’ll protect your teeth from bacteria and acid buildup which can lead to tooth decay, cavities, and other serious dental problems. This is because xylitol works as a shieldÑinhibiting bacteria’s ability to stick to your teeth and further taking over the mouth. Spry recommends its natural xylitol mint line in conjunction with its other xylitol products, such as Spry Xylitol Gum or SparX Xylitol Candy, at least five times throughout the day. By eating xylitol mints immediately after meals and snacks, your mouth is constantly exposed to xylitol thus maximizing its benefits and your oral health. Spry isn’t simply a refreshing mint for dry mouth sufferers, bad breath, and promoting clean teeth. Because they’re 100% sugar-free and have less than two calories per piece, Cinnamon Spry xylitol mints are a healthy addition to your diet, helping you avoid the mental and physical effects that sugar-laden products bring. In fact, while xylitol looks and tastes like sugar, it’s actually a sugar alcohol found naturally in fruits, vegetablesÑeven the human body. Studies show that xylitol mints can be effective at combating a myriad health issues and thus remains a safe, delicious alternative to other breath mint products.
- PROMOTE ORAL HEALTH AND FRESH BREATH – The sweet but spicy cinnamon flavor offers bad breath treatment immediately, while the xylitol works to inhibit bacteria’s ability to build-up and create stinky acid, plaque, and tooth decay. Other breath mints only mask the problem, Spry xylitol mints target the source.
- TASTE LIKE XYLITOL CANDY – Spry mints are functional breath mints, but that doesn’t mean they can’t also be delicious! Often confused as xylitol candy, these sugar free mints are simply irresistible. You’ll be glad you bought the convenient 240ct container!
- INCREASES SALIVA PRODUCTION – Spry xylitol mints also promote saliva production for a moisturizing effect similar to other dry mouth products. The additional saliva can reduce the symptoms of dry mouth caused by breathing through your mouth, taking certain medications, or Sjogrens syndrome.
- SAFE FOR DIABETICS – Unlike refined sugars, xylitol is absorbed slowly into the body and does not cause a large spike in blood glucose levels and insulin. Xylitol mints also do not contribute to high blood pressure or hyperglycemia.
- WHAT HEALTH PROFESSIONALS SAY ABOUT XYLITOL – Dentists are sold on Spry Xylitol Mints. So are many periodontists, pediatricians, doctors and health organizations. They all know that scientific research shows the health benefits of xylitol in reducing sugar consumption and slowing bacterial growth. In fact, many consumers learn about Spry Xylitol Mints from their dentists.